We here at DJL Builders, Inc., understand that things can become a little stressful when your kitchen is under construction and you still need to cook/prep your meals. So we came up with a few creative ways to keep you cooking.
1) Set up a temporary kitchen. Have some where in your home as an area for you set up your Fridge, microwave and coffee pot.
2) Stock up on disposals (paper plates, cups, silverware, etc.), it helps to cut down on dishes that need to be washed.
3) Washing dishes becomes a creative artform, you can use either your bathtub or laundry tub to clean your dishes.
4) Have a cookout on your grill.
5) Crockpot and Hot plates can become very useful and there’s so many different recipes that are quick and easy to make.
Keep in mind that being without your kitchen is temporary and it’s worth the minor disruption to have the kitchen you have always been dreaming about.
If you’re looking to start designing your dream kitchen, give us a call today and we will help you turn your kitchen into a masterpiece you’ll love for years to come.