When working on a bathroom remodel, some of these tips might seem ridiculous but sometimes functionality gets overlooke. If possible, here are some bathroom Don’ts you should try to avoid.
- Don’t overlook safety. Ensure your contractor is complying with building codes and inspections to guarantee the safety of you and your family.
- Don’t disregard antiquated pipework. It will affect your water pressure and can have devastating consequences down the road.
- Don’t install hardwood or laminate flooring. They can’t handle the humidity your bathroom can produce.
- Don’t overcrowd. Capitalize on space to reach the full potential for your bathroom.
- Don’t put your toilet by the door, it makes for an awkward experience. It’s not an excellent focal point or statement.
- Don’t take the bathtub out. It may be a good investment for yourself but it’s a gamble for future potential buyers.
- Don’t make an exceedingly amount of changes. Making unnecessary changes and indecisiveness will have crippling consequences for your project.
By staying away from these bathroom Don’ts you will avoid a bathroom disaster. Need help designing your new bathroom? Contact us today and let us help you design and build the bathroom of your dreams.